Thursday, May 21, 2009

Silver linings.

itz hard to wait on sth u kno might never happen..buh itz even harder to giv up wen u kno its evrythang u evre wanted! This is a quote i took from my friends profile, and i completely agree with it. Its completely says what I have been feeling for the past few days.

Today as I walked down from school after attending an event, I looked up at the sky and saw the most spectacular silver(actually golden) lining on the clouds. It was such a pretty sight, and I completely regretted not having my camera with me at that moment. My wise friend, Kakivi, told me, that I could take a mental picture of it, and remember it forever :) . Well that still dont stop making me wish I had a camera, because I would have loved to have shared that picture with a specific someone, who is currently thousands of miles away, but would have loved to have seen it.


What it did to me was, it made me feel a bit more positive about life, in the most tiniest and silliest manner, but still, enough to uplift my spirits. It made me feel like things were going to better, and that the days would get better. It was great :)




This is just a random picture of a silver lining i found online, just to give you the feel of what i was talking about. The real view was breathtaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment