Friday, May 15, 2009

Fashion

My love for fashion started ages ago, probably when i was about 4 years old. At that age, i went through this phase when I had to change my clothes five times a day (not an exagerration). Luckily for my mom though, i grew out of that stage :)
Since then, my love for fashion has grown, although at boarding school, its mostly restricted to just appreciating it in magazines and online sites, and getting fabulous clothes at thrift markets. My mother thinks that I buy too many things, which is almost true, because I make it a point to buy an item to add to my jewellery collection everytime I go to the bazaar(market), and buying clothes everytime I make a trip to delhi, or just out to the stores in town. :p

One of my favourite achievements was getting my JSB dress made. It was based on one of the dresses from Valentino Garavani's S/S 2008 collection. Valentino is my favourite designer, and so I was adamant to base my designs on his style. Needless to say, everyone loved it :)

Anways, here is a short wishlist that I have at the moment. It is bound to grow as the years pass by, but at the moment this is my rough draft :)


1) the Hermès Birkin Bag, in red.


2) a white wedding gown by Valentino Garavani.


3) a pixie diadem, exactly like the one on the left.









4) Dorothy's red slippers, by Moschino


5) a pair of black Mary Janes by Christian Louboutin


Thats all for now. I have to sign off. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. how amazing! id love to see the dress! please put it up on your blog! im sure its ultra gorgeous-looking

    ReplyDelete